Nails

Do you have your nails done? Is this something important for you to do? The ladies at work go all the time having their nails and toes done.
I don't get it. I've had my nails done twice in my life and my toes, never.

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would get them done all the time if I could but I don't have the money for that. I have had them done once in my life and plan to get my toes done before I have my baby.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I love dee fake nails! I can't afford them right now. It cracks me up on "Teen mom" those teen mamas always have fake nails and they can't even buy diapers or formula but they got their nails! lol
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I agree, I can't justify the cost. Ya, they look nice but then you have go back for fill ins and it just seems like a. Never ending money...
    SassySue123

Comment by SassySue123 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I've had mine done lots, but lately I just do them myself. I like having fun colors on my toenails, and complementary colors on my finger nails. Also, the coats of polish seem to keep them from breaking. I guess I just feel more put together with my nails done.   :-)

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Oh...I don't have to worry about 'fills' -- I never have tips glued on. I just take zinc 3xweek, and extra B vitamins daily. My own nails stay healthy -- no need to add to them.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I love getting pedicures, but these days I they are more of a treat than a necessity. I enjoy manicures, too, but as a nurse I wash my hands so often that it doesn't take long for them to chip so I usually do it myself.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 2:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My nails are very important to me because they don't turn grey like hair does.  They don't get fat and they don't sag or wrinkle.  They defy aging!

I get mine done in the summer and I do them myself in the winter but they are always done!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My nails, no. I don't like fake nails on myself and I can do my own manicure for free. Pedicures, yes! I love them, they're super relaxing, and my feet look great afterwards.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Well, i think even u dont regularly get a pedicure, we all need one once in awhile to take off the dead skin all around the foot, and it definately feels good to get the massage and get your circulation going! I have had one this year, and it is also nice to wear sandals and know ur feet look decent!!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 4:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It's important to me that my nails and toes are done, but I do it myself. I'm picky and always ended up having to reshape my nails when I got home, so it's just a waste of money and time.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 5:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2011