Please help!!!

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have horrible back pain. I have scoloisis but this pregnancy is causing much more pain. (I expected that). It hurts all the time...sitting, standing, sleeping...u name it. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to make it better? I grealy apperciate it.

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My friend has scolosis and had her baby 11 months ago. I believe she just rested and put a heating pad on her when she was aching. It's safe to take tylenol...have you tried that?
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• How about a nice hot shower?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• OMGosh. My backpain during pregnancy was horrible too, I also have scoliosis, so i know how you feel. I had my fiance rub my back everynight while we were going to sleep, it helped with the pain, plus i always fell asleep, so I didnt toss and turn trying to get comfortable. And it gets worse with every week, just get plenty of rest, and try laying on your back to sleep, instead of sides because you'll wake up with aches in your hips. Good luck! and congrats on the baby.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My friend had really really bad back pain and when she went to the chiropractor she said ribs had popped out. She didnt even know until the chiro brought it to her attention
    Anonymous

• I was going to the chriopractor, but lately have been feeling alot of pressure on the bottom of my tummy and thought it would be best to wait until after the baby comes. I take tylenol every once in awhile but dont want to take it to often. Thanks for all the advice ladies.
    Jennyv143

Answer by Jennyv143 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have had allot of back and pelvic pain from the pregnancy hormones loosening the cartlidge in my pelvis.... Taking a warm bath really helps allot! And some tylenol too...
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 11:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• my backed hurt to when I was pregnant and my doc told me to try sleeping with a pillow between my kids when I sleep it helped my back relax by keeping my spine straight it helped a whole lot and I still do it it really did work for me hope it gets better
    desiraee20

Answer by desiraee20 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008