Changed diet it feels great what have you done to make your life healthier?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Tons of things! I started getting up early to go on a run or a bike ride. Doing a work out video 4 days a week, lots of walks.

Started calorie counting and making sure I get 5 servings of fruits and veggies, whole grains, and all the calcium I need.

So for I've lost 78 pounds in less than 6 months. And I feel so much better!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 3:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I stopped putting sugar in my coffee. It's small but it's a start.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• To make my life healthier, I have eliminated sources of stress, started eating healthier, and started exercising more often. I've lost 20 lbs in the past 3 months. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• One thing that I think has really helped is drinking more water. I realized that I was only getting about 1/8 of the water that I should be drinking. When I upped my water intake, I started having more energy. Everything in your body functions better if you're better hydrated. I still forget to drink enough sometimes, and when I do, I get headaches and feel sluggish.

Another thing is to cut out processed foods and to focus on eating things that are fresh. Food should be for nourishment, first and foremost. I try to eat things with a lot of nutritional value, and it makes me feel a lot better. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I started Shakeology! =) It has stopped my cravings for sweets period! I've even became a beachbody coach to share my love of this product! Check it out. www.myshakeology.com/sarahstockton I am madly inlove with my husband but I have to say..... Shakeology is right up there too! lol
    Sawres1611

Answer by Sawres1611 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• started working out and changed my diet. i have found that i sleep better and my stress level has changed alot these days.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Running, eating clean, and stopped overeating. What a difference! We also eat primarily organic foods, which I feel makes a difference. We are lucky to live in an area where we can buy most of our food locally or grow it ourselves.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was always working out now I am drinking more water and eating more fruit and vegetables and less junk.
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011