Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does any body know what those bouncy seat things are called that have the net on them? They are great for like camping. Im looking for one but dont know what they are called.

Im looking for one of those bouncy seat/bassinet things are called that have a net on them that you use outside. We go camping alot and I would love to get one for my baby that is due July 5th. Any help would be great thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by mommyofone15 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 11 (576 Credits)
Answers (3)

    Answer by robinalbright at 10:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • Thanks but im looking for the actual thing. I know they make them i think the one ive seen like a long long time ago was blue. but thanks for your time.

    Answer by mommyofone15 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • babies r us has them

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Babies (0-12 months)
Name calling...

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Please help!!!