Not so sure anymore

so the other day i had asked about some pains i was having and several women desccided that it was just braxton hicks and the baby laying on my S. nerve,I even called the hospital and they agreed...this has now been going on for about 4 days, im drinking water, laying or sitting down, im getting sick when i eat again bc the pains are naseauting, it really really hurts to walk,and now im getting some lower back pain...im getting worried bc shouldnt there have been a break in this pain??

i know that i am having some sort of contractions bc i can feel my tummy tighten up, the cramps dont hurt as much when they are on the sides or back but the top and lower part really really hurts. can braxton hicks still last this long? i need answers ASAP please

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It can last long time. Sciatica pain is a bitch(excuse my language) the only way that I got relief was wearing one of those thermacare patch on my hip(only helped the pain a little bit). I don't know about your doctor but my doctor and the hospital(when I called) had me take benadryl when I had contractions that early. I would ask someone about what you can take for the pain. GL!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think that while it's fairly normal, you should ask your doctor about something for the pain. There are things that they can give you. There's no reason for you to suffer so much. Hope you feel better soon!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2011