How soon did you feel like you were pregnant?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I started feeling different at about 5 weeks. But I REALLY felt pregnant when I started showing, which was at about 12 weeks. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My last child, I knew I was pregnant the next day.I woke up very very alert.did not need coffee.Did not have the grogginess.The second day I took a test and it was positive.My first two, it took a while to figure it out.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• After I found out at 20 weeks.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 3:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i kinda knew right away before even taking the pregnancy test. we were at a few parties in the first few weeks and i had no desire to drink at all. i had this weird feeling and just didnt feel like drinking which is kind of odd. then we took the pregnancy test and it made sense.
    Caelynnes.Mommy

Answer by Caelynnes.Mommy at 3:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• with my 1st dd i was in denial til i had a day dream..then i missed my period......this one i felt nauses for weeks and thought i was getting sick since it was feb then one morning i woke up from a dream that felt soo real i took a test it was positive went to the local clinic and thier test was positive i was about 4weeks along.
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 4, 2011