Sorry if TMI...

...but I need some help, the past few days my back hole has been hurting, and I didn't really think to much about it, after I had my son, who is 6mons now, it hurted like that too, but it passed. So I figured it would this time too. But I went to the bathroom awhile ago (#2) and there was quite a bit of blood in it. What could that be from??? I have never had anal intercourse. And sometimes it burns when I pee, like it could be ripped maybe? I don't really want to go to the doc to try to explain this, so does anyone know of anything that could help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Health

• Anytime ther is blood you want to make a appt with your Dr. It sounds like it could be hemmoroids which is very simple to treat. Don't be embarrassed to talk with your Dr. about it, that is what they are there for, Dr's have heard much worse, believe me!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You definintly need to go to a doctor. After birth a lot of women get hemmoroid and I hope that's all it is but you need to get checked out because there is also Colon Cancer with those same symptoms.
    Anonymous

• It very well could be a hemmorhoid flare-up, which will burn when urine hits it. Definitely call your doctor, though, you're better safe than sorry!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008