Do you think Casey Anthony will be found guilty??

I think she will...What do you think?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 2:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hard to day... It's not like they have very much evidence, but at the same time her lies and behavior might do her in. Hopefully she is not good at faking emotion in the courtroom. Were the tears for her daughter or for getting caught?
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 2:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I hope she gets what she deserves!Her 3 yr old beautiful child is missing 30 days.and she parties.And then tells one lie after another when her mother(grandma to the baby) asks where the poor baby is.Still haven't found the baby's body.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• They found the body...and they are making closing arguments
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• If the jury goes off of evidence...nope, she won't be found guilty on first degree.

Personally, I think she'll be found on negligence and it'll be time served.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think so! I think her actions and behavior are evidence enough of what she did. She knew her daughter was 'missing' and she went out to party everynight. If Zanny the Nanny had kidnapped Caylee, any normal parent wouldn't be out partying they would be searching that Nanny out, and involving the Police. Also the car that smells like death? Come on. You can't get caught red handed any more than that without actually seeing her kill the baby. I mean how many dead bodies would Casey be in posession of?... Just one, her baby's body. So yes.... I think there is evidence, and I think she will be found guilty.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The state has to PROVE she intended to kill her daughter. Murder is all about INTENT.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 3:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• What proof?
    Because I've followed this from day 1. I have yet seen anything to lead me to believe that she killed her.

I do think she did it, but I have not seen the evidence.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• she totally did it, the problem is solid evidence to prove it. any mother that can party and hide the fact that her daughter is missing from her own parents has a lot of problems.
    Caelynnes.Mommy

Answer by Caelynnes.Mommy at 3:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes, lots and lots of problems.
    But, actions is not evidence.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have no doubt that there will be a guilty verdict. What the degree is what I believe is up in the air. I am not confident that they can get her on first degree, but a lesser degree of murder is possible. I don't know what Florida allows the jury to do.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011