What are your plans, This fourth of july?

I will be staying home with my youngest doing nothing. My husband needs to work and my oldest in up north visting family.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 2:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Holidays

• Driving up to the San Tan Mountains where I live and watching from a birds eye view of multiple fireworks through out the valley.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 2:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We're going to stay home and bbq on our roof top patio. Our town home is 3 stories tall, and overlooks the Los Angeles harbor and a little bit of ocean. We can see fireworks all around us, so it's one of our favorite stay at home holidays!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We go to my husband's best friend's house every year for a cookout. The first few years were great, but now my MIL comes too. )c: So, I will spend my day drowning in the constant stream of catty remarks and put downs while chasing them down with wine coolers. Good times.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm actually sitting here all by myself (yay!) housesitting for my DS nd DIL. No Hubby no kids and no dogs. I'm reading laying out and getting sun and obviously on CM!!!
    starfire59

Answer by starfire59 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We're going to have a huge all day BBQ in Elk Grove with my mama and the rest of my family and thank God no in-laws lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011