I'm horrible.....

I looked on my husband's e-mail ( I know, it's horrible), but I found e-mails answering private ads. They say things like, I'm looking for another relationship so I can feel the butterflies again. We've only been married for two years. Is he falling out of love with me? How do I confront him. I know I broke the trust, I'm horrible. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• You DID NOT break the trust. IMO you are allowed to look on your spouses e mail because for one thing there shouldn't be anything bad on there. I think as married couples we have a right to those things. He broke the trust honey. You need to be asking yourself what to do with HIM.
    Anonymous

• OMG I just did the same thing!!! I know what to do with him BYE but I feel guilty.
    Anonymous

• okay how do you ladies check his email?? Mine has told me he won't cyber again but I can't get into his emails!
    Anonymous

• You need to know their password to use their mail. A husband who has nothing to hide gives you the password. (I've ALWAYS had my husband's.)

No guilt needed.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Don't feel guilty you have every right I trust my husband and I still keep a check on him If I were you I would confront him hope everything goes well
    desiraee20

Answer by desiraee20 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You should totally NOT feel horrible for checking his email. You will have to be truthful with him that you checked it. He might get mad cause you were snooping, but in actuality...he'll be mad cause he got caught...and may just pin that anger on you...when he should be mad at himself. Good Luck.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008