I went through my guys emails. I know it was wrong. I found stuff though.

Now he is trying to make me feel like i'm the bad guy for going through his stuff. I am trying to not let it bother me but it does. He and I are done as of now, he had been emailing chicks"just fucking around, didn't meet anyone nor do i want to" whatever! Help me! How guilty should I feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I asked a simular question yesturday. I don't feel guilty for snooping AT ALL. in fact, I warned my man when I first met him. We both felt an open door policy was best. Now, I just told him "If an open door policy makes you feel violated than we are not right for eachother because secrets make me feel cheated"
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 3:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• well there had to be a reason to why you even thought to look through his mail..was he acting funny? different? You shouldn't feel guilty, ecspecially since you did find stuff! He's the guilty one, I don't see why he would make you feel guilty, if he didn't want you to look threw his "stuff" then why give you "stuff" to find then right?
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you shouldn't feel guilty. He is trying to make you feel like it is your fault and it isn't!! He is the ass that shouldn't of been emailing chicks and when he got caught (just like my ex) he will try to put the guilt on you. Give the guilt back to him. Dont take the guilt.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 10:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• If he was doing something to make you feel as if he was cheating or anything that would make you lose trust, then it wasn't entirely your fault. However, if he has never done anything wrong, then I would understand why he got mad. My hubby has been doing things online that I put an end to. I'm still trying to find out if he has stopped completely. How did you get into his emails? Is it the password or you found a way to?
    Anonymous

• troll
    Anonymous

• your gut told you to look through it for a reason. It saved you from it hurting worse in the future. you found something, you shouldnt feel guilty at all!! even the slightest bit. DONT let him make you feel bad, he should feel bad for doing it!!
    Anonymous

• Did you murder him? Then stop wasting time on guilt. HE is the one at fault. And he's pretty dumb too...anyone who thinks their e-mail is completely private from others is an idiot.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you have the right to know what you man is up to you should not feel guilty at all
    desiraee20

Answer by desiraee20 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Why do you keep calling me a troll
    Anonymous

• Everyone deserves privacy. If he's not disappearing then you had no reason to go snooping. And if it's only on line then it's nothing anyway.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2008