how can i do this alone and not show my son my emotions?

speicalcowz

Asked by speicalcowz at 10:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in General Parenting

• I don't know what you're talking about but I think there is nothing wrong with showing your emotions to your son. Just as long as you are not sad or mad or whatever all the time. He may even be able to make you feel better depending on how old he is.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• How old is your son? What happened to why you don't want him to see how you feel? How do you feel?
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You don't. No need to hide your emotions. You're a human mom, not Mr. Spock.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you don't need to do it alone and you dont need to hide your emotions from your son, you have support, even if it is only online, sorry we can't give you a real hug or watch your son while you get "me" time, but we are here for you

hugsgroup hug

bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i know exactly what you mean i'll be damned if i let my daughter see me cry
    " don't take life to seriously no one makes it out alive"
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008