weird dreams?!

I have the most out of this world dreams, weird, crazy, bizzar!! am i the only one? Like this, Batman and the Joker tried to kidnap my son. I caught them trying to break into the patio door. Joker flew away and batman jumped down 15 stories. I later went walking through the hotel to try to find them and found out that the joker was a drag queen that couldnt have kids and wanted my son!! WEIRD!! I have not even thought of batman in years!! where did this come from?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't even want to get started on my dreams lol. Some FREAKY stuff.
    Anonymous

• I totally have off the wall dreams too. They always seem so real. I even catch myself being mad at my husband sometimes when i wake up if the dream had something to do with him!!! LOL!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 11:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• haha its ok your not the only one. I had a dream i was hanging out in a beachhouse with hannah montanna (daughter watches her) getting stoned on glue, then we all ran and got into a helicopter that flew over these swaps that had hundreds of crocodiles in it so we jumped out of the helicopter and started setting up giant mouse traps to catch the crocs. Then all of a sudden theres this crocodile mommy pushing a big plastic tupaware thing filled with little yellow baby ducks through the water. End of dream. See? lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have weird dreams too... if i have normal ones at all i dont remember them. one of the strangest was where a friend and i were kidnapped and forced to work in a brothel and then we escaped and were living on the run....
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 11:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• last night(or was it this morning?) i dreamed i was late to my wedding, and as i was running into the courthouse (yeah, i did get married in a courthouse), i realized i was running,holding hands with barak and michelle obama on either side of me...now, i'm not sure who i was marrying, but it was gonna be one of them!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes i had a dream once where i was smuggling kittens and when we got kittens wet they turned to cocaine lol really messed up
    Anonymous