Is anyone else tired?!!

of this heat?!! it is so just so stinking hot outside it's not even fun to be out there!! my kids have a kiddie pool and they dont even want to be out in that!!. it sucks when it's so hot that it's just not possible to be outside. Does anyone really want fall here??

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 3:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well... i guess it depends on where everyone lives. lol but I am hella tired of this heat, because i moved to the south and it is HUMID! which makes it feel hotter! I am from So Cal, and I use to have the ocean breeze! sure miss it! When i lived in Vegas, it was over 114 but it had no humidity!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 3:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't mind the hot, I just hate the humidity.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 3:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• yes i guess i should have been more specific it's the humidity that i hate. we live in tennessee and we are from new york
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• YES- i am So Over It! it has been Unbelievable here in Raleigh- That's Funny about your kids b/c my dog has a Kiddie Pool too & he will only get in it at night when it is Cooler! LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Being pregnant in this crap is what I never wanted to do. Time to go make out with the AC woo >.
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• ladybugi love hot weather- i can't get enough. something about the sunshine makes me happy!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2011