Anyone going swimming today? To a pool, or your pool?

it is soooo hot............we are going swimming around 4:30 today. I am sure it is super busy right now ,due to the holiday and being a weekend.

SOPHIASMOM

Asked by SOPHIASMOM at 3:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ummmm....honestly I should be outside in our pool with my daughter, but my stomach has been bothering me for the past 2 days and I just don't feel like swimming. I have done a lot around the house, but suddenly I'm very tired and just need a break, before I start dinner. I still have laundry to do after dinner too...so BLAH! Tomorrow we will definitely be relaxing and swimming as my husband will be home and he usually always works 4th of July.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• awww.. then enjoy the day tomorrow, and feel great knowing what u accomplished alot today!
    SOPHIASMOM

Comment by SOPHIASMOM (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• yeah its too hot for the kids to be in our pool toady. maybe when the sun goes down.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Planning on going to my MILs tonight to swim and bbq but all of a sudden it got very dark and is about to storm :( Hopefully it clears off soon...and I just looked out and here comes the rain, good for fireworks tomorrow, less fire risk but still...I wanted to swim today!! lol
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Thanks OP!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes, we were in our pool today! So very thankful that really cooled us off...Then my son played in his sandbox. We had hotdogs and hamburgers and just spent some time outdoors. Really a fun day!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2011