How can u make enough time to spend with your hubby with two todlers in the house?

Lolla688

Asked by Lolla688 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I never could.Unless you have extended family to help.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• WIth help. It's really the only way to get quality time. If that's not an option, plan certain nights that you guys stay up together after they're in bed. Rent a movie, pop a bottle of champagne, light candles, and pretend you're alone...
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 4:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• with help and after they are in bed for the night. good luck mine aren't toddlers anymore and i still have a hard time b/c it's hard getting a sitter for four!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• we get a sitter on occasion...and hang out when they go to bed
    fuzzyblumpkin

Answer by fuzzyblumpkin at 4:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• do you have family nearby to help? Today's my brother and SIL's anniversary. I have my 4 yr. old nephew and my mom has the 2 yr old. They went away for the day and will come back tomorrow. If you have no one, then you need to have a strict early bedtime so you can spend quality time together after the kids are in bed. hope that helps.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 4:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Just like you said "make enough time". Get your kids on a schedule it may take a few weeks but have them in bed no later then 8. My kids were in bed at 7:30pm and asleep by 8. My husband had to get up at 4:00am so he needed to be asleep by 9:30-10pm at the latest. We worked on bedtime together so it went by quickly and the kids still had "daddy time" too. Dont get caught up in the "same ol, same ol routine" just because its easier. Inlist his help in the evenings so your able to have some together time. Let him know that its important to you. If your able to schedule a date night once a month. Even if you have to pay a babysitter and are only gone for an hour for icecream, do it! Keep your relationship first and foremost. Write your husband a little love note and stick it in his lunch. Buy some sexy undies just for him.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• we spend time when the kids sleep.. We rent a movie or we talk or he plays a videogame and I watch and we talk about the story.. We find ways to be together. I have three kids 3 and under and we make it work :)
    If we wanna go out his mom will watch or I have a friend that will watch/
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i have twin boys an it gets difficult with the toddlers but we go out as family an then nap time and bedtime for the boys is about as good as it gets but we make the best of it...
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 5:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011