Hard time finding clothes for myself?

I go shopping for clothes for myself but i don't have any sence of style. I always get agravated and want to cry evertime I try something on. Can anyone tell me what a plus size girl would wear that would be appropiate for a mom?

rossfamiily

Asked by rossfamiily at 4:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• try fashion bug plus online first then venture into the store i have found a lot of stuff in there in the past. they have very appropriate things for everyday wear.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Try The Avenue, and Catherines. And don't be afraid to ask for advice in the store! The girls at The Avenue know I need to be coddled and sometimes stopped from buying things that are horrendous, lol. My husband has a really good eye, and tends to pick out a large portion of my clothes for me. :)
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Lane Bryant, Old Navy sell plus size online, Avenue, Macys has a good selection.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i will have to try that thank you.
    rossfamiily

Comment by rossfamiily (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Love old navy clothes they are so comfortable, last very long, a great selection and great price. I buy my stuff online or in the store. Old navy is the only store I shop at for my plus size clothes.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Bump and ditto the other postings ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I used to work at fashion b a few years ago, and they will DEFINATELY help you find something to be comfortable in! Catherines and Lane Bryants are sister stores to Fashion Bug so its probably the same there, Good Luck!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2011