What is the best cardio to loose weight, get a higher heart rate going?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i do a spin class that is alot of fun or you could also check out some of the new games that they have for the wii fit they are fun
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Running intervals
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I need to do this at home, I dont go to the gym or want too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Jumping Rope. Makes your heart get going!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Jillian Michaels has some great workouts and there are several that are available on cable "on demand."
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Running is great, it's been a huge help in my 65 lb weight loss. Jillian Michaels's videos are great, same with Jackie Warner's. Swimming, if you have access to a pool, is a great workout. You need to do some strength training, too, to build up lean tissue to get your metabolism up. You don have to worry about bulking up, as women are not genetically designed to do so.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• on demand has the butt bible workout and they have a walking workout and cardio workout
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I do the elliptical at the gym low impact but kicks my butt!
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Like my dad always says.....you don't need a gym membership to pound the pavement for free. :-) Running is the best free cardio, IMO. If it's too hot to run where you live right now, just get up earlier. My dad is 60 and still runs at least 3 miles a day/5 days a week. When it's humid and the temps are in the high 90's, he will get up as early as 5am to run.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Visit toneitup.com. The girls who run it have tons of moves and routines that involve no gym membership and usually no equipment. They even have dvds you can buy if you like their stuff
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011