Do you ever wish you had a more exciting life?

Is there anything you think you could do to make your life more exciting?

dharmagirl

Asked by dharmagirl at 4:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the voices make life quite eventful here
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 4:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Honestly? I am quite content with my life. It's boring, and exciting, and mundane, and complicated all at once. I enjoy every minute of every day. :)

I am considering taking ASL and conversational Japanese this fall though. For fun. :)
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Ehh...sometimes, but not really. Usually too much excitement isn't a good thing.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i created a bucket list, just in doing this an making it my goal to finish it has made things more exciting
    RShilling

Answer by RShilling at 6:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i wish i did a little. since im a stay at home mom of 4 there isnt to much time to myself. the only thing i wish for is that i had some more time to myself instead of everything going to my kidos and husband
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• No, not really. I enjoy stability, and besides, our lives are as exciting as we want them to be. When I want more excitement, we'll go on a spur of the moment trip, wake our kids up at 4 am, and hit the road. That's one thing we do often.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I just wish I could do more things with the kids..I promised them sea world but because of financial reason we couldn't go. So I wish my kids a little more excitement ..
    Anonymous