My son NEVER wants to go to sleep anymore!

My son really fights sleep. He's turning 1 in a few weeks and it's hell trying to put him down for his nap and to bed at night. I feel bad, but I've been just leaving him in his crib. He cries for like 10-15 minutes and then goes to sleep. I feel really terrible about it, but otherwise he's up for hours more and he's soooo cranky!! Does anyone else use this method? Am I doing ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh Momma, you must be exhausted too. There is nothing wrong with letting your sweetie cry it out. This won't last forever. Rest when you can.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• that is what i did with my daughter and do with my 11 month old son...i think its great it also helps because they are in the age where seperation anxiety comes into play...its hard for us moms, but good for our little ones
    mikailas_mom

Answer by mikailas_mom at 12:38 AM on Jul. 4, 2011