Where do babies come from?

in light of the "am i pregnant" questions i thought i would ask. if you don't know where babies come from, should you be participating in the activities that potentially lead up to them?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't agree more. If you aren't smart enough to figure out where babies come from and how to read a pregnancy test you don't need to be reproducing.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Seriously!!!!!!!!! I am getting so sick of all these kids asking "am I prego?" WOW. Educate yourself before having sex. Er.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I found one of mine behind Taco Bell, the other two just showed up :)

But I do agree, if you don't know the basics or how to protect yourself... keep it in your pants and keep your legs closed !!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The last time I got pregnant was when a doctor put a syringe with embryos up my bottom. Stay away from doctors at infertility clinics or you might find yourself in my shoes: 45 years old and giving birth to twins.

(Try to explain where babies come from when that's the story of how you got pregnant.)
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I thought they came from the store. That's where I got my kids. It's that why their face is on the milk carton?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I knew someone who thought when she had her period it was babies that she had miscarriages when ever she had her period and wanted to make a tattoo for them *Smh*
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 5:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I agree! I mean everyone knows you can only get pregnant IF youre having your period and you swallow after giving a BJ. Some people! Sheesh!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• my mother always told me that children were found on the side of the road
    RShilling

Answer by RShilling at 6:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• This is what happens when there are 11yr olds having babies =/ makes me worry about mine and I'm only 19wks along
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011