I just need to vent

My ex fiance had the audacity to call his self trying to break off our supposedly engagement after I confronted him about his infidelity, I mean it's fine I'm not even mad about it because something was telling me that he wasn't no good anyway I mean, this guy had an opened condom wrapper in his car for God sake, I honestly believe that the angels from up above seriously were giving me a sign....I also notice that he felt like us getting engaged was him doing me a favor, and in all honesty I can not spend forever with someone that doesn't want to marry me just because he loves me a whole lot and knows that I'm someone that he wants to spend the rest of his life with not because he feels like marrying me would do me a favor, like I can't find someone else that would be willing to marry me for me....you know what since the engagement is off I think I might get a babysitter for my baby and go on a date with one of my male friends tonight....talk to ya later cafemom members thanx for allowing me to vent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Who cares who called off the engagement. Be happy you are rid of that dog. Go out and have fun mama!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• have fun an learn from that scumbag an make sure you get married for you!!!! have a blast you an that baby deserve better!!!
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 5:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Wow. Some guys are so full of themselves it makes you want to spit. Sorry you had to deal with it! Enjoy yourself and move on!!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2011