Mood Swings

Any suggestions on what to do about the ups and downs with the hormones =/

HoldFast86

Asked by HoldFast86 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just take them as they come. Thats really all you can do. Once you get farther along you can sense when your about to have a mood swing. I know with me I can tell when I wake up most days what to expect mood wise. I usually give my husband a heads up by telling him I'm feeling really emotional or just off. Granted some times I dont always know and they get the better of me but thats part of being pregnant.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i agree with SMG1120
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Thank you, this is just my first pregnancy and I'm bi polar as it is plus I quit smoking of course but between the withdraws, leaving back with my family till my husband goes to basic, the hormones and everything else I'm surprised my poor husband hasn't had me committed yet.
    HoldFast86

Comment by HoldFast86 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2011