Okay I get it

My sister thinks she's better than anyone, when she's clearly is not IMO. Today she leaves me a message saying she doesn't need my help about her choices that I was crazy and CS should take MY kids away. She didn't want Her kids were evil and she doesn't want anything to do with them and me and the rest of the family. Okay I get it she doesn't want us part of her but her kids? The three children she bore for 9 months she doesn't want to see them again I think it's a little pushy. Oh and guess what? She's pregnant again... I wish she'd just get her tubes tied already, or stop popping miserable kids who will end up in my moms guard again. poor kid :(

marinebrats

Asked by marinebrats at 5:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, this sounds terrible.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i know it's hard to but just ignore it and try to do the best you can showing her and yourself that you are better than her anyways
    RShilling

Answer by RShilling at 6:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011