Do you ever ask a question and...

everyone COMPLETELY misses the point of what you are saying and asking!? Half the time people are so busy pushing their opinions on what you should have done before or telling you already stated you cannot do. Or when asking for advice and you list thing you tried and they DIDNT work people tell you to do the things that you've said don't work?

I'm personally very frustrated with asking and getting things back that aren't even my point at all! Does this happen to any of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• yup

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• All the time hun, all the freaking time
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes! i try to always read the question twice before I jump the gun.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Personally whenever I answer something I try to look at what their problem is and find a way to help them, not give them advice that isn't going to help them! Just so sick of it. Like why is it so hard to either give advice that will help someone or just not answer!?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have noticed that with answers. I don't like it either. It is pointless
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• haha, I know what you mean! Recently I asked a question, I stated specifically what I wanted to know... and I got the most vague/non-related answers! Its like sometimes people don't take the time to fully read the question...which I am totally guilty of at times! But, it can be frustrating. Or if you get an answer that is obviously wrong. If you dont know...then dont bother answering!!! LOL. Im sorry you are frustrated :(
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes, I have even asked the people who answered if they even read the question.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 8:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Oh yes.i was on a major battlefield one night because of that but thats what comments for--keep explaining what you mean.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes! Or they didn't completely read the question, so they say something you already asked them not to? Grrr....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 12:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011