What are some good products for facials??? i have somewhat oily skin and i want to get rid of the blackheads i have on my face....

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• semen
    fuzzyblumpkin

Answer by fuzzyblumpkin at 5:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I use the Artistry Line from Amway and really love it. In fact I liked their products so much that my hubby and I became Amway IBOs (Independent Business Owners) right after we got married. They are gentle and smell rather nice not all harsh and chemically .

http://www.amway.com/uriahhodgson?lng=EN

expecting boy  + family in the van will give us the 7 of us in September!!

deniseh1973

Answer by deniseh1973 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• As odd as it sounds, oil cleanser. I know it sounds weird to clean oily skin with oil, but it *really, really* works.  It clears blackheads better than anything else I've ever tried.  Here's a brief rundown on why, and how to mix your own:

http://the-coveted.com/blog/2008/05/06/oil-cleansing-for-clear-skin/

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• dermalogica is a professional product. It is awesome
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 8:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• go to marykay.com to find a consultant in your area. she will come to you for free and give you the opportunity to try before you buy and ALL Mary Kay products are100% guarunteed. If you can not find a local consultant, message me and I will send you samples to try. We have amazing products for oily skin and the microderm abrasion set will help clear up the blackheads. The oil mattifier is AMAZING!! Let me know if you need my help with free samples.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I absolutely love the Sei Bella skin care line - they have special products to address all skin concerns and skin types. It is a natural line with no parabens or mercury. Also - very reasonable and comes with a 60 day satisfaction, money - back guarantee :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I use the Garnier Nutrista (sorry if it spelled wrong) Nutri Pure, also the Avon Clear Skin Blackhead foaming cleanser, also I do is wash my face with semi cool water and soap, so it dries out my face, but the pimples have to do with the sweating, so drink lots of water and if you really don't like them go to the dermatologist to get them taken out.. hope this helps.. Have a beautiful Day! let me know how that works for you
    MommyC23

Answer by MommyC23 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011