Casey Anthony - Defense is wiping the stage with prosecution!

If I ever get into trouble, I need Baez as my lawyer hahahaha

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you kidding??? Baez could not back up any of his claims, he is one of the worst attorneys I have seen in a long time!!!!

Answer by older at 6:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm just glad Baez called out Ashton on his constant lack to remain professional during this case. Watching Ashton shake his head, smirk and literally laugh...was ridicules already.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Think so? I think they're doing a great job.

I think she did it. But, still, they're doing a great job.

Trying to prove prosecution is going off of theory and not evidence...genius in my book.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The psycho monster is guilty and everyone knows it.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Really? I'd be surprised if Baez ever gets another client.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Regardless of Baez's arguing abilities, the defense's story is exactly that...a story with not an ounce of evidence that anything they are saying actually took place. Unfortunately the prosecution does not have a cause of death...but all the evidence they DO have points to homicide...not accidental death covered up by faking a homicide. The bitch is 110% guilty. Speculation from the start or actual evidence aside, I think we all know she did it. I just hope little Caylee gets the justice she deserves.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Boy oh boy am I glad I am not watching that. I never watch ANy trials...real ones or fictitious in movies or TV....drives me crazy. I will wait for the final verdict. If it isn't GUILTY, then I say the world is all backwards and upside down.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have not followed the trial but I refuse to pass a judgement in the court of public opinion. I will assume she is innocent until a jury renders a verdict, based on evidence provided by the state, of her guilt or innocense. I don't take lightly the framers of our Constitution who spell out clearly the burden lies with the state to prove a crime has been committed by the defendant. I have to believe people are intelligent enough to realize there is a difference between glam media coverage for ratings and an actual presentation of a case. I would want a jury to hear all information and facts before making a decision. For the last 15 years or so, since Nicole Brown's death, the court of public opinion has become very overwheming. I don't want a jury to make up their mind before closing arguments and adjourning for deliberation if I was accused of a crime. I give people their right to innocense first.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Wow, really? I think he's awful. He made these claims and didn't back them up. But, the defense still has their rebuttal. I don't think it'll be long before we hear the verdict.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The defense is doing a poor job. Not sure how you get that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2011