I am fed up I think I may break up with my boyfriend

Ladies help me out right now I am so d mad my boyfreind had said that he would take me and my daughter to the park get something to eat ok he got drunk last night at his brothers cookout well this morning he slept some and then said he had to take his brother to church well he calls and tells me to get dressed so I do help my daughter she is 18 and handicapped this was earlier and its 5:55 she is tired and I am to.

I called his cellphone and he wont answer I have asked him to move out but now I may just end the realtionship because I feel he may be using me been down that road I hate to if I do break up with him

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I know I have read your posts on here before. Sounds like things aren't getting any better. Your boyfriend should be making life easier for you and not harder. If he is regularly upsetting you, stressing you out, making life more difficult, you need to cut him loose.

Please don't get mad, but you might want to consider using punctuation. It gets confusing when you don't, and I have to read the post a couple of times. Also, I am not always sure that I am getting exactly what you meant to say. I am not trying to be a grammar Nazi, but periods generally help with clarity.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 6:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Guys are complicated, but you have to do what is best for you and your daughter. Remember your priorities. And if this guy is nice and worth the fight in any way then try talking to him and explain how you feel.
    AirForceKate

Answer by AirForceKate at 6:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Kick him out
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• You have to do what is best for you and your daughter. He's not making you happy, not adding joy to your life; in fact, he's adding stress and irritation. That doesn't sound like a very good relationship to me.

End the relationship. It sounds like you will find yourself feeling so much happier, more relaxed and at ease once he's gone.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Don't give him the power of deciding your life for you. He is not ready to grow up? It's easier to be alone than deal with a man child. Good luck!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Sounds like he;s definitly failed the dependable test and in your situation you need some one you can depend on.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2011