Broken leg

My 8 month old broke his leg yesterday, it does not hurt him he didnt even cry when he did it. We didnt even notice until this morning cuz he would not put weight on hie foot. but now he is annoyed cuz he can not get down in the floor and crawl and play because he whole leg is in a cast. Now anyone who has been threw this what can I do to keep my baby confortable, since he has been moving around more he does not like to be in his swing or chair much. I need ideas to help him not bashing about my baby breaking his leg, Please!

He did break it by an accident!

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 5:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• he's going to get used to finding new ways to play while wearing the cast. it's going to heal quickly too. don't worry....babies are very adaptable!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• How does a 8 month old break his leg? Not bashing, just curious.

Sit in the floor and play with him.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Awe! Bless his heart! Poor little guy! I wish I had advise for you! GL Hun! Hugs for you and baby!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My sister broke her leg when she was 8 months. I don't know what you can do, but it will pass quickly and I'm sure he won't even remember it. Don't worry about it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• He was going down the slide with his sister and his leg twisted a little and he actually broke only one bone not both
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Sounds like an accident if it was while playing on a slide
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2011