Did you get a "customer satisfaction" survey from the Hospital a couple of weeks after the delivery of your baby? Did you respond to it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no but i told the nurse at the hospital i had my son that another nurse had ordered me to get in to the shower. i told her i was not going to shower since there was no hot water in the room. ( they had just renovated the labor and delivery floor so i was not mad i kind of expected it.) but the nurse was incredibly rude about it. so after i agreed to sponge bathe which many of you prolly know was INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE, cold water sponge bath not a recoomnedation after..... well yall get it. anyway the hospital human resource guy sent me an apology and a fifty dollar gift card to a local restraunt. i thought it was real weird but hey they gotta keep everybody happy right....
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 6:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I had the head nurse of the NICU call and ask how our experience was and if there was anything they could change i told her the truth that many of her nurses were wonderful and made the time my daughter had to be in the NICU and we couldn't be by her side bearable and that we only had one problem with one nurse who told us to stop asking questions that she knew her job and that should be good enough for us (we were first time parents with a little girl who we didn't know if she would come home) all in all the head nurse was very kind and is the reason we are delivering in the same hospital
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 6:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think so. My memory of that time is a little hazy. I was kind of busy getting used to a new baby and recovering from a difficult delivery. Generally I try to answer surveys on performance because it's a great way for improvements to be made.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 6:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes. We get those if we go to the hospital for everything. I always fill it out.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes I got one.. No I didn't fill it out lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• yes, but i am not elgible to fill it out since my husband is in the medical field and works at a hospital. i always get one though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2011