My hair OMG

Please help I just went to a salon and got my died what was suppose to be blonde but no it is flippen copper its ugly how soon after can I dye it again???

anfisasmommy

Asked by anfisasmommy at 6:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go back to the salon and tell them you don't like it...they will have to redo it....
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• You can dye it as soon as you want, my mom is a hair dresser so I know these things, but I am going to tell you a little tip, it might cost a little more but the results will be better in the end. If you go to a salon and ask them to strip your "new Blonde" hair then recolor it will come out alot better, but just to warn you the stripping doesnt feel good !
    AirForceKate

Answer by AirForceKate at 6:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I tried she said well I tried it wont go any lighter I used bleach she told me..... She said in a week I could come back and she will fix it for another 50 dollars...
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Just like Brandi said "Go back to the salon and tell them you don't like it...they will have to redo it.... " they will need to use a violet base to tone down the copper.
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 6:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• the did they used a purple base plus an extra toner I just do not understand what happend!!
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'd go back and ask to do it for free or ask your money back because you clearly are not happy with what you got, if they refuse pop the "L" word.
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 6:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Thanks Ladies :)
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• did you have a dark color (brown?) on it beforehand? what was your hair before and what was the desired color?
    total blonding or highlighting?
    there's any number of reasons why you aren't happy with the outcome, and there's no way i can give you definitive answers without knowing exactly what she did and what she used, the processing, technique, etc.
    btw..did you know this colorist, or did you walk-in (or didn't research who would be doing the service)?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• You should not have to pay for something you didn't like.

You also should not have to pay MORE for them to fix it.

Just like a mechanic, they give you an estimate and they repair your car for that price. If they break something in the meantime, they can't charge you for THEIR mistake!
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 6:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My before hair is medium to dark brown all I wanted was a partial highlight... I asked her are you sure?? She said oh yeah no problem.. She said Ill use some purple toner... yeah well know I have no blonde at all just this ugly copper all over my head. My mother in law has used her before and never had a problem but mine is not even close to what I asked for!
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011