Anybody had odd breast changes? adult content

Ok. My breasts are sore. But one is achy all the time and the other one is off and on. One of them has a darker areola and is hot to the touch(the other one is not.) My veins stick out on both but more so on the darker, hot one. Does this sound normal? Has anybody had their breasts have different reactions to pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Both of mine were sore and both got darker, I would just say more power to ya on the soreness because it means you have half the discomfort. (Just wait until they start squirting milk out in the shower!)
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• at about 25 weeks my aerolas satrted getting darker i'm 29 weeks and 6 days and now all of a sudden my nipples look like they've doubled in size :( i have no idea about the hotness though
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Hot to the touch compared to the other side could mean infection. Check with a doctor to be sure.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 7:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't have darkness yet but am veiny is this normal and I'm not sure if I'm pg yet just had faint line on test. I have a four yr old but don't temember. I had brain surgery last yr.
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• But I do have breasts heaviness.
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I've had the warmness from my nipples as well...don't worry I'm with you on the confusion. I know it probably doesn't help any but hey you aren't alone
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011