Funny things people say..

The other day DH had friends from his squadron helping us move (he works with them but they are also family friends). Well they were putting our couch into the back of a truck (it comes apart into 2 sections), one section was on bottom and then they had the 2nd section upside down on top of it. One guy was lifting the top one up so the other could put the cushions in between. The guy trying to put the cushions in says, "It just won't slide in!", now I just happened to be walking by @ that exact moment and couldn't resist adding, "That's what she said!" Everyone had a good laugh and then about 2 minutes later the other guy says, "Ok, let's make like a baby and head out." I have never heard it put that way before, I found it very amusing! What stories do you have about the funny things people say?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 6:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• " I must have butt dialed ";
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 6:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• LMAO! Too funny!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 6:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• OMG I love the office. I would have said the same thing. My hubby told me that he was talking to his mom last night and she said that she and her husband were married in their hearts. He said I know what that means...i've been married in my heart a few times in my life. LMAO
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i mean she are her boyfriend...not husband. woops
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have another one, our old neighbors came to the new house for BBQ tonight and they were playing Call of Duty, it was the 2 player so the screen was cut in half one was the top and one was the bottom. My DH goes, "Who's on top?" One replies, "Not me because I like to be on bottom!" Did I mention that the 2 playing were both men AND brothers. It made me laugh because it sounded so sexual!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2011