How many times should an abortion be allowed?

I have witness people who have gotten abortion after abortion after abortion, and for all you pro-choice people out there do you think someone should be able to keep having abortions over and over again? The sats show that one half of every woman age 15- 44 that have already had an abortion has not only had that one but two! When I was in high school a friend of mine at the time had her forth abortion by senior year and she's not the only one! I don't think that its birth control! I mean honestly it would be different if it wasn't so common but wow! Before I go did you know that Planned Parenthood is ran by our tax dollars? The are making millions of dollars in aborting babies!
God Bless

FanofJesus

Asked by FanofJesus at 1:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think even one is acceptable. Sex+ no protection= baby. I know that is not always the case, but bear with me. If you don't WANT a baby you should either not have sex or use a form of birth control or two. It's that easy. Now I know in cases of rape or medical necessity it gets a fuzzy. But as you're talking where they have had two or more, they should have their uterus ripped out. That is irresponsible. There is such a thing as adoption.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• NOT AT ALL
    ima247mom

Answer by ima247mom at 1:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• none.. no baby is worth aborting..
    jenandrews

Answer by jenandrews at 1:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I AGREE!!
    FanofJesus

Answer by FanofJesus at 1:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I think women should be allowed to have abortions as long as they want. It is not my job to tell a woman what to do with her body. If people don't want others to have abortions then they should take the first step and adopt an unwanted child themselves. And yes I did know that planned parenthood is run by tax dollars. They give information an testing on STDs and birth control as well as general sexual health. Many people would be hard pressed to have birth control without it. They are a great place for people who need information and for those who need help.
    mom_of_3_angels

Answer by mom_of_3_angels at 2:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• There are millions of people out there that would love to adopt and that are waiting patiently for the chance to come up. I know a few couples that have adopted and the children will have very good lives. Abortion is selfish, that's my opinion. More people need to choose putting their babies up for adoption and stop taking the selfish way out.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Ideally, I'd love to make women get their tubes tied after a couple.
    However, that would never fly, and I'm also half-joking.

Instead, I wish women were REQUIRED to go through counseling and sexual education courses with an abortion, to PREVENT future pregnancies.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I agree planned parenthood is a good organization. That was how I was able to have birth control from the age of 16 until 21. Actually if they wouldn't have told me I was not eligable anymore because I "made too much money" (I was only making $1000 a month) I wouldn't have ended up pregnant (not that I don't love my little prince). But personally I only agree in abortion in certain circumstances like if the baby is conceived from rape, it is determined 100% that both mother and child will die from the birth or pregnancy and other things like that. I hate that people use it as birth control. I always planned to adopt instead of having my own children. And I still plan on adopting my next child.
    Nrchason84

Answer by Nrchason84 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• You mean how many times should someone be able to murder another human being and get away with it? God help us!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• For 1 thing, Who were you running around with. I've never been around anyone who has had one, and by the way if it wasn't for Planned Parenthood there would be alot more STD'S,HIV'S BABIES HOOKED ON DRUGS, ABUSED, UNWANTED,STUFFED IN TRASH BAG'S just watch the news sometime ,you already see it, it could be worse!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2008