Do you find your self asking if you're capable of financially supporting your child when you're tight on money and barely making it?

CrystaliSaMoM

Asked by CrystaliSaMoM at 7:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes
    Anonymous

• When we were in a tight spot for a while I did for a moment but then remembered that God will help us through it and he has! I thank God every day for helping us through the rough times in our lives!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes. I think this is a normal parental question to have. I mean, when you have a little one, love them, and put their needs before yours... I don't think it is uncommon AT ALL to ask if you can meet their needs when you feels yours are barely being met.

If you are going through this yourself, I urge you to contact your local trustee building and your local homeless shelter- the shelter should have a master list of all the food banks and food pantries in the area, as well as other agencies in the city as well as their requirements. I used to work at a shelter, and it was such a common request, we kept about 100 sheets on hand at any given time, completed with all the information.

Good luck!
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 7:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I do but then I tell myself I did it this long so y question now.
    sweety678

Answer by sweety678 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes
    rec104

Answer by rec104 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Isnt that like 95% of Americans??? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I waited to have my child till I knew I was able to give her a stable life
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2011