Ben wa balls? adult content

So, I have some ben wa balls. And I dont know how to use them. Any one have suggestions and tips on what to do with them and how to use them? What should I expect? I want to tighten my vaginal muscles and ordered these from Slumber Parties. But I heard that there are other things they can do too. Just wondering. Main purpose is to tone and tighten though. Thanks!

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 7:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• omg, I had a Lady Desiree party that my whole pharmacy attended...the rep took everyone into the bedroom to order for discretion...one day we were all at work filling rx and we heard a clink and a metal ben wa ball was rolling into the middle of the pharmacy and landed in the corner....no one said a word....no one claimed it, and it sat in the corner for weeks before it disappeared as mysteriously as it came, lol...
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I laughed when I saw your post. I was shopping with my younger kids and went into a local art/ consignment sale store. I had no clue what Ben Wa Balls were or what they were for at that time. I saw a beautiful box that had hand painted balls and I thought they were some type of external massage things. I was showing them to my kids and bought the extremely large ones. I loved rubbing my kids backs for them and I would roll them around their back- until my boyfriend saw them and explained. I suddenly realized why the store clerk had looked at me the way he did. :-) My bad. I still have them in my dresser drawer and smile when I see the box. When the kids got older I explained to them what they actually were- we all got a good laugh.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think Kegels are better. They are recommended and FREE.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• first time i saw them i thought they were a type of stress ball lol. i was YOUNG.. but i know now
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It's the same as doing curls with hand weights, as opposed to without. You do your Kegels with your Ben Wa balls in, and it intensifies the workout. There's actually an app you can get for iPhone called Kegel-topia that gives you a workout plan.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Very funny Shiv. I can guarantee it wasn't me. With the monsterous sized ones that I bought, I don't think I could insert them if I tried....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 5:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2011