What's the best play kitchen?

I want to buy my son a play kitchen for Christmas but there are so many different types I don't know which one is best. It can be a little girlie since my newborn will use it when she gets older as well.

LuvMybebe

Asked by LuvMybebe at 11:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• I bought the 50's Diner one for my twins, and we love it! It is super cute! There is plenty to do on both sides, so they can both use it at the same time without fighting. It came with a ton of accessories, and I didn't give the smaller things to the babies yet. My son actually "cooks" more than my daughter, but she loves the jukebox (she loves to play it and dance). My twins are only 16 months (it is for ages 2-5, I think), and the one problem we have had is that they climb on it (like everything else!), which can be little dangerous. Also, it does take up a little more space than some, and it took a long time to put together (I still don't have all the stickers on it). All in all, I am very pleased with it, and I think they will use it for a long time.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2008