Did u all hear?

Did u all hear about the new baby that was born? It is the smallest baby ever born and lived.... If you all have heard about it please post the info u know. I wanna hear more about it and it didn't say much about it on the news. All they said was that the baby is in a water like tub to simulate the womb and She was born on Nov 13. in the Carolina's. Anyone know more about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I read about that and there was a question on here about a month ago. It was in November but not this year I think it was in 2004. and it weighed 8.6oz
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• no this one was on the new yesterday and it said november 14 2008 at in the carolina's... i think nc but not sure.... and said that it beat the smallest baby born
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• if anyone has any links please share I would love to read this story I have heard nothing about it
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• thats what i want all i know is that the baby is so young that they had to do a blood test and stuff to know that it was a girl.... but doesnt that mean the baby is like 20 wks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1308948/posts

it must have just been an update because i couldnt find anything but this baby is said to be the smallest baby born and live and it was born weight 8.6 oz.
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2008