Anyone know some cheap idea to make a princess childrens room

my daughter is almost out of the crip so were getting her princess things becuase she likes it and i need help not good crafts

calilius108

Asked by calilius108 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Some baby pink paint would be a good start :) They also sell wall stickers that come back off easily so you don't have to worry about the cleanup.
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• go to amazon.com if ur looking to buy stuff.. walmart has a lot of princess stuff even the dollar stores
    Anonymous

• How about one of those tents you hang from the ceiling that flows over the bed? We have one came from target (gift so dont know price) but my daughter LOVES it! Dollar Tree often/sometimes will have decorative things princess wise. You can get wall decals which are stickers for the wall but they arent sticky either Target may have some or amazon. You could get some cute tiaras & hang them from the ceiling, boas can get hung along the walls. I love Iparty & Dollar Tree for creative, cheap cute ideas. I would seriously hit up those places & just look around see what you like!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2011