Did you pick a theme for your babies room? What type?

I ended up doing precious moments for my son. I found the border and so many things randomly with the angels on it so it turned out being mostly precious moments angels. I didn't pay full price for any of it except for the border. Mostly yardsale items.

I think when I have another one I am going to make most of the decor and just go with certain colors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• There is no theme! We have planets hanging from the ceiling, poster of planet earth from a rocket, map of the US, starwberry shortcake poster, word world poster, princess pics, winnie the pooh stickers, etc. Anything she likes goes up on the wall!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• my first was baby carecters from great adventure like little taz the devil baby bugs my secong hade a blue room with different colors on it my 3 were tryin to do disney princess cheap pray for me
    calilius108

Answer by calilius108 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Not really a them but my DD nursery is buttercream on the wall with sage/buttercream colored bedding with dragonflies/
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My 6yo has a Space theme in his bedroom
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• yes jungle theme check my photos to see it
    MzKemper

Answer by MzKemper at 9:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My dd had Butterflies and dragonflies we went all out on her room, to a canopy with them on it butteryflies and dragonflies all over her walls. With my oldest son his room was all Hunting camo and deer antler, his name is Hunter. Then with my youngest his room is all Texas Longhorns because he shares a room with my 2 year old who picked out his new room decour
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 9:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My 7 year old daughters bedroom is Zebra/Purple print.
    My 5 year old daughters is pink and yellow butterfly's print.
    My 3 year old twin boys bedroom is Jungle theme.
    My 1 month old daughters bedroom is a pink elephant theme we bought from BabiesRUs online.
    And mine and my husbands theme is blue and brown.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My DD's room is done in butterflies :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My oldest son has a jungle theme and my youngest son has a farm animal theme
    CarVan

Answer by CarVan at 9:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Winnie the Pooh. We used the same theme for both kids.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2011