Tossing and Turning

I toss and turn constantly no matter how tired I am and it takes a stupid amount of effort not to mention I wake my poor husband up constantly. I have a full size baby pillow and a belly wedge...anything else I can possibly do =( probably won't matter though since I still have to get up every hour to go pee

HoldFast86

Asked by HoldFast86 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• aww sorry to hear that. Was the same for me especially in the last 2 months of my pregnancy. Just try your best. I napped just here and there when I could.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Ha oh yay and I'm only 19 weeks >.
    HoldFast86

Comment by HoldFast86 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• hoooray for pregnancy insomnia! so fun :( well, it's totally normal, you're not alone. unfortunately there's not much you can do for it because you can't take anything! warm milk maybe? new mattress if you can afford it? i don't recommend taking herbal supplements as they are not FDA regulated and you wouldn't want to take the chance with that when your baby's life is on the line. best of luck!!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Oh yeah I don't take anything because I'm so paranoid of anything happening to her. Mattress is actually new, sad huh. I'm just more worried about keeping my DH up because he works. It is just strange though I either barely get any sleep or I'm sleeping forever...guess it could just be because of the baby? I think I'm just worrying too much because she is my first. Thank you though, I will look into the warm milk...anything at this point
    HoldFast86

Comment by HoldFast86 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• try watching tv until you fall asleep that's what i have to do sometimes
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011