• In the Spotlight:

he makes me nervous

i feel like i have to keep some subjects hush around my bf. and bringing up my ex husband is a fight waitin to happen. he damands that he is here when the ex sees the kids and he has to know who is texting me or calling ect....i have a feeling this will turn out bad but i cant let go....what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I always asked my kids when they were growing up (the older ones) "what would you do if you weren't afraid?.............. do that." You already know this isn't good news... cut your losses.
    Snowbug925

Answer by Snowbug925 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• umm LET GO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yup. Let go.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Definatly let go!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• This sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. He is very controlling and you will never be happy with a person you are afraid of.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Your boyfriend is going to have to realize that like it or not, you kids FATHER is going to be in you kids life for the rest of your life and get over it! If he can't then I would tell him to hit the road, you don't need extra bs from someone who is suppose to love you!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He has a trust issue or is insecure; LET HIM GO!
    Jeannie29

Answer by Jeannie29 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i say let go now!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It only goes downhill from here. I have a friend, I have known her since we were 11. She met her ex DH and introduced me to his step-brother. I married his step brother and her new dh (they've been married 11 years) doesn't allow her to talk to me because I might mention the ex (my Dh's father and her exes mother have been divorced 10 years!!) and I never liked the ex-he was a mean, hateful person! He goes through her e-mail accounts, he monitors her cell use and accuses her of cheating if she's 5 min later than he thinks she should be from the store. You BF is only going to get more controlling as time goes on, I think you should leave, but don't be surprised if he tries to intimidate you into staying. Be careful.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2008