Who been watching the casey anthony trial.and what your take on this

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• She's guilty. The end.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• and her mom facing 15 years for purgery to
    tinamarie1972

Comment by tinamarie1972 (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• That's what she gets for protecting a monster. I'd do anything for my kids but if they kill someone without a damn good reason, they need to be held accountable for their actions.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• If she is then that's what she gets. Protecting a murderer is always wrong, regardless if it's your child.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• shes guilty
    ciaras_mom_05

Answer by ciaras_mom_05 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I am watching the rebuttal this morning and I watched the closing arguments yesterday. I thought the prosectution's story flowed nicely and made perfect sense. Although, the defense has a pretty good argument, I am still not convinced and I see her as guilty. I will be absolutely pissed if she gets not guilty!
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• unfortunately it breaks my heart! I just dont understand how she could have not wanted to spend every waking moment with her. Even if she isnt the one that killed her....she still left her with someone, and put her in the position of being killed which makes her just as guilty as the one that actually killed her! I know that motherhood doesn't come so naturally to some women, and it's more of a struggle to connect with your baby, but she seems to have a mother (grandmother) that was so crazy about that little girl...at the very least, she could have left her there and disappeared. At least she would have been well cared for!!!! Maybe she was feeling jealous about the connection her mother had with the little girl, which i also understand because I have been there, but how could she live with herself knowing that her bad choices are a direct result in her daughter's death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cortney101786

Answer by Cortney101786 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Guilty, Guilty, Guilty ... in my opinion she is a complete sociopath and chronic liar! Has she even been given a lie detector test? I'd like to know the results of that one! I can't even believe her Dad is still standing behind her after the horrible lies she told about him abusing her. She makes me sick! However, I don't believe in the Death Penalty, she should be given LIFE in prison and have to think about what she has done to her daughter and her whole family FOREVER!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i just caught a little of what they were saying about her mom. So what are they trying to get her on? What did she lie about? I have learned in this trial that court is nothing like the movies lol....the judge has been talking for like 2 hours about the instructions of how to decide if she is guilty lol Maybe I am too simple minded...did she kill her yes or no if no did she commit child abuse yes or no. that's all he needs to say! I am watching it right now, and she is just so cold and stone faced. I think in her mind she isn't taking this very seriously! Maybe she will take it seriously when she is given the death penalty and is strapped down to the table!!!!
    Cortney101786

Answer by Cortney101786 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2011