I am trying to find other moms who have been (who are) in my shoes. My 16 year old daughter was raped yesterday by an accointance. I feel so helpless!! My first instinct is to go to his house and shoot him, run him over, or what ever works. adult content

angelalynn69

Asked by angelalynn69 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Call the police. Then call a psychiatrist. She needs counseling.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 9:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm so sorry. Has the police been called?
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm so sorry. Go to the police and file a report. Did you do a rape kit? You should. Let the law handle this and get your daughter the support/therapy she needs. I was 16 when this happened to me. I did not do the rape kit or file a report. I didn't tell anyone so it's good she told you. You shouldn't have any contact with that bastard, let the law deal with him. So sorry....
    Anonymous

• i hope u called the police!!!

Anonymous

• Marwill is exactly right.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Call the police, get her to a therapist and a gynecologist. Good luck. My heart goes out to both of you.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The law should be that a rapist gets his thing cut off!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Am I the only one appalled at the fact this is a new profile and ThIS is the first question she posts on a public online forum??

For the sake of your daughter, sign off your computer and contact the police.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

No, you're not.

Call the police.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• As tempting as it is to give him some good old fashioned justice- please resist & urge your dau to go thru proper legal channels. As the other moms have said, she will need you by her side as well as a good counselor. I wish you both all the strength you will need to get thru this! And I hope the sleezebag gets what's comin to him! If Karma gets him, then he'll get his by some big guy in prison! Best of luck to you & your dau!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2011