Pregnant and bleeding.

it's only a little bit, but I was wondering if it could be because this is around the normal time for my period. I have a Dr.'s apt on Wed, so I am getting checked, just looking for your opinions. and no i haven't had sex or anything remotely close to cause it.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along r u
    Anonymous

• Spotting is usually normal when you are first pregnant but anything heavy could be something to worry about. I wouldn't risk it, and go ahead and go to the emergency room. If you are spotting regularly it could mean something.
    Cristina31

Answer by Cristina31 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• sounds like spotting, which is normal. however, you should call your doctor just in case. not good to take the chance.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• it's normal in early pregnancy
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• 9 weeks tomorrow, and that's what I figured, but the regular part it was irritates and worries me a little bit and they put me on bed rest until we determine what is going on because of my 2 miscarriages.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2011