Can I test now?

My period is supposed to start the 9 th. If I'm pregnant could it show up now or is it too early??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• too early.. there is a test that u can take 5 days before ur missed period
    Anonymous

• I found one that is 6 but are they really accurate?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i would wait until you are a few days late
    ajs16919

Answer by ajs16919 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I wouldn't take a test now, even with the five or six day ones. I got one of those five day tests and took it and it said no. The baby is three now and she loves hearing about how the first test mommy took said she wasn't pregnant and nine months later I had her.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• it's still too early. there would be a very small chance of a correct test, it would be a waste. generally the very earliest u can possibly test (with the early detection ones) is 4 days before your missed pd.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I also would wait, I have been going thru this same thing the past week, buying test after test getting pos and neg... My Dr said to just wait it out and save some money, so I am, fingers crossed!
    tbentley1014

Answer by tbentley1014 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Same here I'm waitin . My first test had a faint line then disapeared so idk. But idk.... Im just waiting to
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• to early wait until the 10th at least
    clairebaly

Answer by clairebaly at 1:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I took the first response early response test and found out I was pregnant 6 days before my cycle was due. The dollar store test this time were not positive until after I missed my cycle and and the test with the plus sign was positive 4 days before my cycle was due but the line disappeared after the 5 minute time frame to read the test.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2011