Have or Would you ever attend a Cock Fight?

I would never! And trust me when I say if I EVER found out there were one in my area I would be the first one to make sure it's shut down! I THOUGHT it was illegal, but apparently that's a state thing and there are still states which allow it. So I'm wondering how many on here would or have been to them? How about your SOs?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• Never and that goes for dog races, horse races and anything of the sort. I don't even agree with boxing. Why do some people call betting someone up entertainment? It's all cruelty whether animal or human.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would never and I wouldn't marry someone who would condone something like that. I've called the cops several times because I had one of my neighbors fighting dogs. I nearly shot him myself because I called the cops and he got busted, got out on bail a few days later and then my dog went missing. He threw my three year old collie into the ring and let his dogs chew on her for a little while and then dumped her on my back porch the next day. The only thing that kept me from shooting him was the fact that I was six months pregnant. So I brought charges against him and then sued him for the dog's medical bills. Luckily she lived and I still have her but she does have scars. He's still in jail, to the best of my knowledge.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't see an issue with boxing or anything like that... The people involved in that kind of thing are doing it of their own free will. I personally don't find it entertaining but I have yet to find a sport that really holds my attention. But I do take great issue with anyone who is being forced to fight - and that includes animals. Sure, animals will fight on their own in some situations, but to purposely place them in a situation where it is expected to happen or to force it on them is seriously sick...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• NO.. that is Sick!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• no, i have no interest in watching chickens kill each other
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Ugh. Never. That is sick and cruel...
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 10:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I've been. It's kinda gruesome. Only went once, but I'm from Kentucky, so things like that is normal.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Never. EVER. I will never understand people who fight animals. It makes me want to puke.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2011