Why are some people so mean??

When you ask a question and need advise, why must some people answer so mean anomalously? I see this so much. UGH

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• They're unhappy somewhere in their life, so that have to take it out on others. At least...that's my guess.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Or...they're b*tches and are too scared to act tough to someone's face, so they feel big and bad when they do it online. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• What question are you referring to?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It's the E-thug in people. It's easy to be mean when you don't have to be accountable for you words, you know? I've found those they try to come off as "super-bitch" are usually the ones who are all meager mouthed, and let people walk all over them in real life, because they are too chicken to actually confront anyone. Don't worry though. There really are some awesome women on this site. Unfortunately you are forced to dig through some really crappy ones sometimes to find them.
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• misery loves company, dont let them get to you!
    sarahillaud85

Answer by sarahillaud85 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• because some people are not happy unless that ruin someone else's day
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm ok with being mean. It's the anonymous thing that tells me that they're pussies.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 10:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I've said it before and will say it again...  "some ppl are rude, crude and socially unacceptable!"

shefree

Answer by shefree at 10:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Where exactly is this question where anon's are picking on you? I looked going back about 2 weeks and couldn't even find one with an anon answer at all.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• people are cruel and judge because they are lacking something in their lives and need to fill that void. unfortunately they fill it with negative things instead of positive.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2011