Anyone here have anything shipped from Canada before?

I live in Indiana, I bought something off of Ebay last Sunday and they sent the box out last Monday, I have been so anxious, waiting, pacing I feel like a nut, but I am so excited! I just want it to be here already! Does this seem a little long? Shouldn't it be here by now? They sent it flat rate, if that means anything. I know... I need to take a chill pill :) But wouldn't you be excited to wear some new clothes for the Holidays? Especially when I just had a baby 2 months ago and haven't been able to wear 'normal' clothes for 6 months!

laurenparent

Asked by laurenparent at 12:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• generally it's 2-3 weeks when coming from Canada. it has to go through customs and get screened and such.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes, it takes a while. I bought a cute pair of baby shoes and they took a couple of weeks to arrive.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• that sucks!
    laurenparent

Answer by laurenparent at 12:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yeah, I have bought things from Ebay and Etsy, it takes at least a week usually. AT least. Enjoy your things, though!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2008