Does anybody have any suggestions for good sleep?

im still in my 1st trimester but it seems like i cant sleep for more than 2 hours at a time now.

sarahillaud85

Asked by sarahillaud85 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure if it is safe, but I take a melotonin 1mg vitamin sometimes at night, I would check with your Dr or pharmiscist first obviously. Sorry for any misspelled words also :)
    tbentley1014

Answer by tbentley1014 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• oh its going to get worst am due tuesday an yah good luck . use body pillows an a fan on u an wash cloth what every u need to do to get comfy. call your doc my doc told me to take something to help me sleep an it wounlnt hurt my baby an cant think of the name of it good luck hun
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 10:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• try some calming tea, i would check with your doctor to make sure it is safe before you take any pills.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• k thank you for the help everyone.
    sarahillaud85

Comment by sarahillaud85 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Have to be careful with the teas though there are a lot of types you cant have right now. Baby pillows are pretty much epic though and will help a lot throughout and even after you have the baby
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I LOVED MY BABY PILLOW! to tell you the truth I am not pregnant "yet" but I still sleep with it!
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 11:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• use a body pillow! i slept like a rock my whole pregnancy with one :) i still use one now and i'm 11 months PP!
    angela.bouchard

Answer by angela.bouchard at 2:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2011